MK Aesthetics is one of the premiere aesthetic medical clinics in Milton Keynes. We have been successfully treating our clients for many years and developed a very loyal clientele.
We have clients literally from all over the world, including as far as France, Kuwait, Barbados, Cyprus and Australia. Closer to home MK Aesthetics has attracted clients from as far as Kent, Guildford, London and Scotland. We also have experience with celebrity clients who have loved our treatments and always come back for more.
While maintaining a strict level of hygiene we enable you to relax and enjoy our range of rejuvenating and literally life changing treatments.
MK Aesthetics is run by a fully qualified medical doctor: Dr Goyal is a well established GP Partner at a prestigious surgery in Milton Keynes with an interest in Dermatology and is the lead GP for Dermatology in Milton Keynes. He is also part of the Dermatology team at Bedford Hospital Dr Goyal is Harley Street trained and fully certified to carry out all the treatments we offer at MK Aesthetics.
Dr Goyal is a highly experienced doctor. He obtained his medical degree from the University of Bristol. He has worked in Bristol, East Somerset, London and Milton Keynes in the areas of General Medicine, General Surgery, Accident & Emergency, Psychiatry, Paediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Dr Goyal is a specialist in this field of cosmetic medicine and has carried out thousands of injections during his aesthetics career. He keeps up to date with current medical knowledge by discussing ideas with other successful doctors, plastic surgeons and dermatologists which makes him the ideal practitioner of these medical treatments to ensure that there are minimal adverse side effects and maximum results.
Dr Goyal currently has the following associations:
- Member of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine
- Member of The Royal College of General Practitioners
- Diplomate of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Member of the British Medical Association
- Member of the Medical Defence Union
- Full registration with the General Medical Council
- Member of the Primary Care Dermatological Society
- Merit Achievement in Diploma in Clinical Dermatology, Barts and London School of Medicine and Dentistry